Metal-Free Restorations in Whittier CA
Metal-free restorations in Whittier CA promote oral and overall health.
Don’t you want to have a beautiful, natural-looking smile? Then keep metal out of it! At California Dental Group, we offer a variety of options for metal-free restorations in Whittier CA that will not only look much more natural than a metal restoration, but also help eliminate health risks associated with certain metals.
What’s Wrong with Metal Restorations?
Besides being unattractive, metal restorations can also cause discomfort to individuals with metal allergies or even cause serious health problems. Silver amalgam fillings, which are about 50 percent elemental mercury, are of particular concern to allergic and non-allergic individuals alike. These fillings release some mercury vapor regularly and can release very harmful amounts when removed or disturbed. According to the FDA, if mercury levels in the blood are too high, brain and kidney problems can result. To remove all risk of problems associated with dental alloys, it is best to simply opt for metal-free restorations in Whittier CA.
Options for Metal-Free Restorations in Whittier CA
At California Dental Group, we can help you get the quality metal-free restorations in Whittier CA you need to preserve the beauty and functionality of your teeth with no risk of adverse side effects associated with heavy metals. Options include:
- White Composite Fillings: When you laugh or smile, you don’t want silver fillings showing. We can place white composite fillings for a totally natural solution to cavities. These metal-free restorations in Whittier CA will also avoid the need for any amount of mercury exposure.
- Porcelain Crowns: Rather than getting a gold crown (which will actually be a gold alloy containing other metals that could cause allergic reactions), you can get a beautiful, natural-looking porcelain crown from California Dental Group. Instead of messy molds, we utilize the latest technology for creating digital impression of teeth. This means we are able to get superior quality restorations made that will fit perfectly the first time.
- Metal-Free Bridges: At California Dental Group, we offer fixed bridges to replace missing teeth. These fixed bridges are secured with porcelain crowns rather than metal wires to avoid any exposure to harmful or irritating metals.
Schedule Your Appointment Today
Whether you need an existing metal restoration replaced or need a new dental issue treated, you can expect prompt, professional care at California Dental Group. Call now and we will make every effort to book you in for an appointment ASAP.
Request an Appointment
Glendale609 S. Glendale Avenue
Glendale, CA 91205
(818) 574-3098 More Information
Los Angeles4701 Eagle Rock
Los Angeles, CA 90041
(323) 204-3120 More Information
Montrose2101 Broadview Dr.
Glendale, CA 91208
(818) 743-4080 More Information
North Hollywood10400 Magnolia Boulevard
North Hollywood, CA 91601
(818) 741-3954 More Information
Tustin13011 Newport Ave., Suite 205
Tustin, CA 92780
(714) 316-0903 More Information
Upland930 W. Foothill Blvd., Suite D
Upland, CA 91786
(909) 939-8022 More Information
Whittier14322 Telegraph Rd., Suite A
Whittier, CA 90604
(562) 735-4992 More Information
Riverside1717 Third St
Riverside CA 92507
(951) 292-4488 More Information
San Bernardino1666 Medical Center Dr. Suite #3
San Bernardino, CA 92411
(909) 252-7330 More Information