Metal-Free Restorations in Upland CA
Metal-free restorations in Upland CA promote oral and overall health.
Isn’t the beauty of your smile important to you? Then why would you consider a glaringly obvious metal restoration for cavities or missing teeth? At California Dental Group, we offer a variety of options for metal-free restorations in Upland CA that will not only look much more natural than a metal restoration, but also help eliminate health risks associated with certain metals.
What’s Wrong with Metal Restorations?
Many individuals have allergies or sensitivities to metals, which can cause a variety of symptoms from mouth sores to fatigue and muscle pain. The worst metal for any patient to have in their mouth is mercury. Amalgam fillings containing mercury are always emitting some amount of mercury vapor, and when these fillings are drilled out and replaced they may emit much more. High levels of blood mercury have been linked to brain and kidney problems according to the FDA. To remove all risk of problems associated with dental alloys, it is best to simply opt for metal-free restorations in Upland CA.
Options for Metal-Free Restorations in Upland CA
If you are looking for quality metal-free restorations in Upland CA, an experienced cosmetic dentist like California Dental Group is a natural choice. We can provide the solutions you need to protect and enhance your teeth without exposing you to the risks of metals. Options include:
- White Composite Fillings: White composite fillings provide an excellent alternative to mercury-containing silver amalgam ones for the treatment of cavities. This is one of our most popular metal-free restorations in Upland CA.
- Porcelain Crowns: Severely decayed teeth can be protected by placing porcelain crowns. These crowns are preferable to gold crowns because they look more natural and contain no metal additives that could provoke an allergic reaction. We work with an excellent crown provider to produce crowns that fit comfortably and match your natural teeth perfectly.
- Metal-Free Bridges: At California Dental Group, we offer fixed bridges to replace missing teeth. These fixed bridges are secured with porcelain crowns rather than metal wires to avoid any exposure to harmful or irritating metals.
Schedule Your Appointment Today
Whether one of your crowns or fillings has failed or you suspect you might have a new cavity, California Dental Group can help solve the problem with safe and attractive restorations. Call now and we will make every effort to book you in for an appointment ASAP.
Request an Appointment
Glendale609 S. Glendale Avenue
Glendale, CA 91205
(818) 574-3098 More Information
Los Angeles4701 Eagle Rock
Los Angeles, CA 90041
(323) 204-3120 More Information
Montrose2101 Broadview Dr.
Glendale, CA 91208
(818) 743-4080 More Information
North Hollywood10400 Magnolia Boulevard
North Hollywood, CA 91601
(818) 741-3954 More Information
Tustin13011 Newport Ave., Suite 205
Tustin, CA 92780
(714) 316-0903 More Information
Upland930 W. Foothill Blvd., Suite D
Upland, CA 91786
(909) 939-8022 More Information
Whittier14322 Telegraph Rd., Suite A
Whittier, CA 90604
(562) 735-4992 More Information
Riverside1717 Third St
Riverside CA 92507
(951) 292-4488 More Information
San Bernardino1666 Medical Center Dr. Suite #3
San Bernardino, CA 92411
(909) 252-7330 More Information
South Gate5841 Firestone Blvd. Suite C
South Gate, CA 90280
(562) 352-8500 More Information