Metal-Free Restorations in North Hollywood CA
Metal-free restorations in North Hollywood CA promote oral and overall health.
Don’t you want to have a beautiful, natural-looking smile? Then keep metal out of it! At California Dental Group, we offer a variety of options for metal-free restorations in North Hollywood CA that will not only look much more natural than a metal restoration, but also help eliminate health risks associated with certain metals.
What’s Wrong with Metal Restorations?
Besides being unattractive, metal restorations can also cause discomfort to individuals with metal allergies or even cause serious health problems. The elemental mercury found in silver amalgam fillings is probably the biggest concern. These fillings release small amounts of mercury vapor. According to the FDA, if mercury levels in the blood are too high, brain and kidney problems can result. To remove all risk of problems associated with dental alloys, it is best to simply opt for metal-free restorations in North Hollywood CA.
Options for Metal-Free Restorations in North Hollywood CA
If you are looking for quality metal-free restorations in North Hollywood CA, an experienced cosmetic dentist like California Dental Group is a natural choice. We can provide the solutions you need to protect and enhance your teeth without exposing you to the risks of metals. Options include:
- White Composite Fillings: When you laugh or smile, you don’t want silver fillings showing. We can place white composite fillings for a totally natural solution to cavities. These metal-free restorations in North Hollywood CA will also avoid the need for any amount of mercury exposure.
- Porcelain Crowns: Gold crowns are not pure gold, but are alloys containing various other metals that may cause allergic reactions. At California Dental Group, we offer porcelain crowns for a safer and more natural solution to severely decayed teeth. We work with an excellent crown provider to produce crowns that fit comfortably and match your natural teeth perfectly.
- Metal-Free Bridges: At California Dental Group, we offer fixed bridges to replace missing teeth. These fixed bridges are secured with porcelain crowns rather than metal wires to avoid any exposure to harmful or irritating metals.
Schedule Your Appointment Today
Whether one of your crowns or fillings has failed or you suspect you might have a new cavity, California Dental Group can help solve the problem with safe and attractive restorations. Call now and we will make every effort to book you in for an appointment ASAP.
Request an Appointment
Glendale609 S. Glendale Avenue
Glendale, CA 91205
(818) 574-3098 More Information
Los Angeles4701 Eagle Rock
Los Angeles, CA 90041
(323) 204-3120 More Information
Montrose2101 Broadview Dr.
Glendale, CA 91208
(818) 743-4080 More Information
North Hollywood10400 Magnolia Boulevard
North Hollywood, CA 91601
(818) 741-3954 More Information
Tustin13011 Newport Ave., Suite 205
Tustin, CA 92780
(714) 316-0903 More Information
Upland930 W. Foothill Blvd., Suite D
Upland, CA 91786
(909) 939-8022 More Information
Whittier14322 Telegraph Rd., Suite A
Whittier, CA 90604
(562) 735-4992 More Information
Riverside1717 Third St
Riverside CA 92507
(951) 292-4488 More Information
San Bernardino1666 Medical Center Dr. Suite #3
San Bernardino, CA 92411
(909) 252-7330 More Information
South Gate5841 Firestone Blvd. Suite C
South Gate, CA 90280
(562) 352-8500 More Information