Metal-Free Restorations in Glendale CA
Metal-free restorations in Glendale CA promote oral and overall health.
Isn’t the beauty of your smile important to you? Then why would you consider a glaringly obvious metal restoration for cavities or missing teeth? At California Dental Group, we offer a variety of options for metal-free restorations in Glendale CA that will not only look much more natural than a metal restoration, but also help eliminate health risks associated with certain metals.
What’s Wrong with Metal Restorations?
Besides being unattractive, metal restorations can also cause discomfort to individuals with metal allergies or even cause serious health problems. The worst metal for any patient to have in their mouth is mercury. Amalgam fillings containing mercury are always emitting some amount of mercury vapor, and when these fillings are drilled out and replaced they may emit much more. According to the FDA, if mercury levels in the blood are too high, brain and kidney problems can result. Whether or not you know you have a metal allergy, simply using metal-free restorations in Glendale CA is an easy way to protect yourself from all possible ill effects of alloys used in dental restorations.
Options for Metal-Free Restorations in Glendale CA
At California Dental Group, we can help you get the quality metal-free restorations in Glendale CA you need to preserve the beauty and functionality of your teeth with no risk of adverse side effects associated with heavy metals. Options include:
- White Composite Fillings: Metal fillings can ruin the look of your smile as well as expose you to mercury vapor. White composite fillings, on the other hand, are totally metal-free restorations in Glendale CA that will be virtually invisible in your smile.
- Porcelain Crowns: Gold crowns are not pure gold, but are alloys containing various other metals that may cause allergic reactions. At California Dental Group, we offer porcelain crowns for a safer and more natural solution to severely decayed teeth. Instead of messy molds, we utilize the latest technology for creating digital impression of teeth. This means we are able to get superior quality restorations made that will fit perfectly the first time.
- Metal-Free Bridges: Removable bridges attach to teeth using wires that often contain nickel or other heavy metals. At California Dental Group, we can provide lovely fixed bridges that utilize ceramic crowns to anchor the false tooth rather than metal wires.
Schedule Your Appointment Today
Whether you have a known metal allergy or not, you can always benefit from the natural beauty of metal-free restorations. Call now and we will make every effort to book you in for an appointment ASAP.
Request an Appointment
Glendale609 S. Glendale Avenue
Glendale, CA 91205
(818) 574-3098 More Information
Los Angeles4701 Eagle Rock
Los Angeles, CA 90041
(323) 204-3120 More Information
Montrose2101 Broadview Dr.
Glendale, CA 91208
(818) 743-4080 More Information
North Hollywood10400 Magnolia Boulevard
North Hollywood, CA 91601
(818) 741-3954 More Information
Tustin13011 Newport Ave., Suite 205
Tustin, CA 92780
(714) 316-0903 More Information
Upland930 W. Foothill Blvd., Suite D
Upland, CA 91786
(909) 939-8022 More Information
Whittier14322 Telegraph Rd., Suite A
Whittier, CA 90604
(562) 735-4992 More Information
Riverside1717 Third St
Riverside CA 92507
(951) 292-4488 More Information
San Bernardino1666 Medical Center Dr. Suite #3
San Bernardino, CA 92411
(909) 252-7330 More Information