COVID-19 Virus Update
In light of the rapidly changing COVID-19 (Coronavirus) developments, we are limiting our office hours to 2 days a week. Please contact us at (800) 407-0161 for more information
At California Dental Group your well being is our highest priority. With growing concerns about COVID-19 (Coronavirus), we want to share some steps we take every single day to keep our patients and employees happy and healthy.
- Screening patients for travel and signs and symptoms of infection when they update their medical histories.
- We regularly clean objects with a disposable disinfectant and sanitizing cloth that are frequently handled, such as phones, keyboards, toilets, door handles, chairs, tables countertops, and cabinets.
- Employees must thoroughly wash their hands with warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds before and after touching patients, before touching clean equipment and after visiting the bathroom.
- Taking temperature reading as part of our routine assessment of patients before performing dental procedures.
- Making sure the personal protective equipment they use is appropriate for the procedures being performed.
In addition to these everyday steps, we also being extra diligent to ensure employees exhibiting any signs or symptoms of illness including acute respiratory illness, remain home. Likewise, if you have an upcoming appointment with us and are not feeling well, please give us a call and we will be happy to reschedule your appointment.
Finally, we will continue to closely monitor this developing situation. For information about Covid-19 (Coronavirus) please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control. Because we are a health provider, our offices will continue to operate on an emergency basis only. We thank you for your continued trust in California Dental, and we look forward to seeing you soon.