Metal-Free Restorations in Tustin CA
Metal-free restorations in Tustin CA promote oral and overall health.
Isn’t the beauty of your smile important to you? Then why would you consider a glaringly obvious metal restoration for cavities or missing teeth? At California Dental Group, we offer a variety of options for metal-free restorations in Tustin CA that will not only look much more natural than a metal restoration, but also help eliminate health risks associated with certain metals.
What’s Wrong with Metal Restorations?
Many individuals have allergies or sensitivities to metals, which can cause a variety of symptoms from mouth sores to fatigue and muscle pain. The worst metal for any patient to have in their mouth is mercury. Amalgam fillings containing mercury are always emitting some amount of mercury vapor, and when these fillings are drilled out and replaced they may emit much more. When individuals accumulate high amounts of mercury in the blood, they can develop brain and kidney troubles. Whether or not you know you have a metal allergy, simply using metal-free restorations in Tustin CA is an easy way to protect yourself from all possible ill effects of alloys used in dental restorations.
Options for Metal-Free Restorations in Tustin CA
If you are looking for quality metal-free restorations in Tustin CA, an experienced cosmetic dentist like California Dental Group is a natural choice. We can provide the solutions you need to protect and enhance your teeth without exposing you to the risks of metals. Options include:
- White Composite Fillings: Metal fillings can ruin the look of your smile as well as expose you to mercury vapor. White composite fillings, on the other hand, are totally metal-free restorations in Tustin CA that will be virtually invisible in your smile.
- Porcelain Crowns: Rather than getting a gold crown (which will actually be a gold alloy containing other metals that could cause allergic reactions), you can get a beautiful, natural-looking porcelain crown from California Dental Group. We utilize the latest technology to make sure you get a perfectly fitting crown on your first try.
- Metal-Free Bridges: Removable bridges attach to teeth using wires that often contain nickel or other heavy metals. At California Dental Group, we can provide lovely fixed bridges that utilize ceramic crowns to anchor the false tooth rather than metal wires.
Schedule Your Appointment Today
Whether you have a known metal allergy or not, you can always benefit from the natural beauty of metal-free restorations. Call now and we will make every effort to book you in for an appointment ASAP.
Request an Appointment
Glendale609 S. Glendale Avenue
Glendale, CA 91205
(818) 574-3098 More Information
Los Angeles4701 Eagle Rock
Los Angeles, CA 90041
(323) 204-3120 More Information
Montrose2101 Broadview Dr.
Glendale, CA 91208
(818) 743-4080 More Information
North Hollywood10400 Magnolia Boulevard
North Hollywood, CA 91601
(818) 741-3954 More Information
Tustin13011 Newport Ave., Suite 205
Tustin, CA 92780
(714) 316-0903 More Information
Upland930 W. Foothill Blvd., Suite D
Upland, CA 91786
(909) 939-8022 More Information
Whittier14322 Telegraph Rd., Suite A
Whittier, CA 90604
(562) 735-4992 More Information
Riverside1717 Third St
Riverside CA 92507
(951) 292-4488 More Information
San Bernardino1666 Medical Center Dr. Suite #3
San Bernardino, CA 92411
(909) 252-7330 More Information
South Gate5841 Firestone Blvd. Suite C
South Gate, CA 90280
(562) 352-8500 More Information