Dental Patients Without Insurance Do Have Options
At California Dental Group we see it all the time: patients who wait to come in until they have a dental emergency simply because they don’t have insurance. It’s a common misconception that dental insurance is the only way to pay for your dental care. The reality is that we offer many dental financing options. Read on to learn more about them and then contact us at (800) 407-0161 for more info.
Your dental health is our top goal
It is our goal that every patient can get the dental care they need when they need it. We want each and every one to have a beautiful smile they can be proud of and to have healthy teeth and gums. That’s why we have made numerous financing options available to you. In some cases, our patients have no insurance at all while in other cases they need assistance with co-pays, treatments that aren’t covered, or deductibles.
We’ve seen clients have great experiences with Care Credit
One of the top options is to apply for credit with Care Credit. They offer credit cards that include an open line of credit that you can use on a variety of medical needs – not just your dental health. With these cards, the following is true:
- Even those with poor credit scores can often get credit.
- The minimum to borrow is generally $200 and patients can borrow thousands of dollars.
- Care Credit offers affordable monthly payment options.
- If you qualify for their promotional rates, you could pay no interest for as long as a year and a half.
- Our care coordinator has a lot of experience with Care Credit. Contact California Dental Group right away to learn more about the advantages of using Care Credit to fund your dental care.
Traditional loan options may be a great choice for you
Depending on the amount you need to borrow and your current credit score, traditional lending sources may be a good option. Our top suggestion is American Healthcare Lending. Through them, you may be eligible for loans anywhere from $4,000 top $35,000, which can help with high-cost procedures like dental implants. There’s also our own in-house financing. Either way, you’ll be able to pay off your debt gradually while paying a competitive interest rate.
Some patients swear by Prosper Healthcare Lending
The final option we want to make you aware of is Prosper Healthcare Lending. They’re one of the top financing companies in the healthcare industry. In fact, they’ve lent over three billion dollars and have worked with a quarter of a million people. Some of the benefits of choosing them include:
- Get a decision right away without impacting your credit.
- You may be eligible for longer terms – which translates to lower payments each month.
- You don’t need collateral to qualify.
- They don’t charge penalties for those who prepay.
- The process is fast and easy.
- The process is 100% secure and confidential
Do you still have questions about financing options?
At California Dental Group, we truly are here to help. Give us a call today at (800) 407-0161 to learn more about your options or to get advice from our billing coordinator – and don’t forget to check out our dental coupons. We are here to work with you and make the process as seamless as possible.